Large and complex sets of data are difficult to process using a manual system traditionally employed for database management. The traditional data processing applications are obsolete and pose major challenges like capturing, storing, searching, sharing, analyzing and transferring of the data. These large sets of data are difficult to manage. Hence, for better flexibility and for managing big data, eLearning Consultant is an ideal solution. Businesses encounter limitations due to large data sets difficult to work with. We ensure to minimize this stress by handling big data in a successful way.
We consider various data management options to give complete peace of mind to our clients. Big Data not only refers to volume but also to the individual pieces which are collected. This helps to understand how, and at what pace, the learner is acquiring information.
Big Data is reshaping the e-Learning and workplace future as the new systems are much more advanced in tracking the user experience in a better way. Thus, one can really understand what is actually happening at the end of each module. The whole learning experience and monitoring can be tracked in an effective way.
Large amount of data is produced through the e-Learning systems. There are unique advantages of Big Data to the learners and it is one of the most amazing aspects of the e-Learning industry.
• You can watch your learners
• You can check the areas in the program that the users are finding hard to understand, by calculating their stay time on the page
• You can find the pages which they are revisiting quite often
• You can decipher the style of learning preferred by them
• You can see the time of the day they enjoy learning and the sections they recommend to their peers.
• Thus, real behavioral patterns of the learners can be understood with the help of Big Data
In case you need help
US Numbers: 281-619-8761, 832-302-0599 India Numbers:+911-27324094, 9871507484 Monday-Friday: 9am to 7pm Saturday: 9am to 1pm